Our Commitment at Hamilton Memorial Hospital District is to provide you and your loved ones high-quality care, regardless of your ability to pay. We participate in local, state, and federal programs to assist our patients in receiving benefits available to them. These include, but are not limited to Medicare, Illinois Medicaid, Illinois Medicaid Managed Care plans, and other qualifying services.
HMHD offers a Patient Financial Assistance Program, which you may be eligible for, to help pay the self-pay portion of your bill.
Patient Financial Assistance Program:
To see if you qualify, please follow the steps below:
- Complete and signed Financial Assistance Application
- Provide the following information along with your application:
- Most recent 3 months of detailed bank statements
- Most recent gross income verifications
- Most recent filed federal tax return, no older than two years
- Most recent filed state tax return
- Return all requested information listed above with your application to the Hamilton Memorial Hospital District Business Office. All information must be returned within 90 days from date of service.
Once we receive your applications and other required documents we will determine what programs you are eligible for and send you a letter regarding our decision.
For more information about the Financial Assistance Program or for an application:
Call or visit our Business Office at:
611 S. Marshall Avenue
McLeansboro, IL 62859
618-643-2361 ext. 5200
For more information click here to view the FA Program Brochure
Our Financial Assistance Program applies to services provided by Hamilton Memorial Hospital, Senior Enrichment and Family Clinics. Our FA program does not apply services performed by independent contractors, who are not employed by the hospital and bill separately for their services.
Our Mission: to enhance the delivery of healthcare to our community and the surrounding area by providing accessible quality healthcare services, educations and facilities.