Free comprehensive sports physicals will be available to all in-coming 2016-17 sophomore, junior, and senior students from Carmi-White County High School and Norris City-Omaha-Enfield High School on May 25th from 6pm to 9pm. The sports physicals will be offered at the Wabash Christian Therapy & Medical Clinic at 1112 Oak Street in Carmi.
The sports physical will be provided free of charge to student athletes through Wabash General Hospital, Wabash Christian Therapy & Medical Clinic, and Hamilton Memorial Hospital.
During the sports physicals, student athletes will receive:
Agility Functional Movement Test
- Tests balance & maneuverability
- Athletic trainers & Orthopaedic physician evaluation
- Work-out recommendations
- Injury proneness and prevention determination
Sports Health Physical
- Complete physical work-up
Students will need to:
- Sign-up in the main office for a physical time
- Bring a photo ID
- If under 18, bring a parent on May 25th to sign consent forms
For more information, call Katie Potts at 618.263.6418.