Coronavirus COVID-19 CDC Recommendations for Older Adults & High Risk Patients
Senior Citizens make up 21% of our County's residents and HMHD wants to make sure you know how to prepare yourself or a loved one if you're in this or other high risk categories for the Coronavirus.
According to the CDC you should:
- Stock up on supplies including medications
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself
- When you go out in public, keep away from others who are
sick, limit close contact and wash your hands often.
- Avoid crowds as much as possible.
- Avoid cruise travel and non-essential air travel.
- If a COVID-19 outbreak happens in your community, stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.
Please share this and the video below with your friends and family.