Hamilton Memorial Hospital Visiting Hours Modified Starting Feb. 25
For the health and safety of our patients and care team, Hamilton Memorial Hospital District (HMHD) will modify visitor restrictions to the hospital beginning Thursday, February 25th.
- Only one visitor over the age of 18 per eligible patient allowed at any time
- Patients may accept visitors at any time
- Visitors should not stay or wait in the lobby or other public spaces in the hospital unless asked to do so by the care team and limit going in and out of care areas and building
- Family, friends, and loved ones are encouraged to use electronic devices and applications (apps) to connect with patients (i.e., smartphones, tablets, FaceTime, Skype, etc.)
- Visitors must:
- Check-in at the front desk and follow verbal or posted instructions
- Complete a health screening questionnaire and temperature check
- Wear a mask at all times
Outpatients at Hamilton Memorial Hospital Family Clinics may be accompanied by one visitor during their appointments. All outpatient visitors will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms and must wear a mask.
For more information about COVID-19, and the safety precautions Hamilton Memorial Hospital is taking, visit hmh.megabytes.tech or call 618.643.2361 ext. 0.