MyChart Sign-Up on Behalf of an Adult Patient
Fill out the form below to request access to an adult family member’s healthcare records inside MyChart.

You must be an active Healthcare Power of Attorney or have Legal Guardianship documentation to request this access.

Family members who already use MyChart can grant and revoke access to any other adult that they choose. This can be done in the “Share My Record” section of MyChart’s website.

Error: Contact form not found.